onsdag den 9. november 2016

DR P1: Borgerne og bibliotekerne leverer massivt bidrag til kulturministerens Danmarkskanon


Inspireret af kulturministerens Danmarkskanon har Danmarks Biblioteksforening siden august sammen med landets 430 biblioteker kørt kampagnen #HvadErDansk

DR eftermiddag har fået lov at smugkigge i de mange forslag sammen med mig, det kan du høre her..
Den 3. november fik kulturministeren overrakt flere end 2300 postkort med forslag til Danmarkskanonen, som borgere over hele landet har skrevet på deres bibliotek, som supplement til de ca. 2200 forslag, som kulturministeriet selv har indsamlet.

Kulturminister Bertel Haarder sagde ved overrækkelsen:
”Jeg er begejstret for den iver og interesse for Danmarkskanonen, som bibliotekerne og deres brugere har lagt for dagen. Jeg vil gerne rette en stor tak til bibliotekerne og ikke mindst deres engagerede brugere for at være med til at kvalificere Danmarkskanonen.”

Du kan se mere om hvad biblioteksbrugerne har angivet som værende dansk for dem i Danmarks Biblioteksforenings opsamling? #HvadErDansk?


Tirsdag den 8. november deltog direktør Michel Steen-Hansen desuden i P1 eftermiddag, hvor der blev snakket om ...

Hør det her







Hvad har biblioteksbrugerne så angivet som værende dansk for dem?

2 kommentarer:

  1. Testimony On How My Life was Transformed (Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com)..

    I am writing this Testimony because am really grateful for what Martinez Lexie did for me and my family, when I thought there was no hope he came and make my family feel alive again by lending us loan at a very low interest rate of 2%. Well I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts for the past three months all I met scammed and took my money total 6,500usd until I finally met a God sent Lender. I never thought that there are still genuine loan lenders on the internet but to my greatest surprise i got my loan without wasting much time so if you are out there looking for a loan of any kind for business or other purposes i would advise you to email Mr Martinez via: ( Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com ) or through the Company website: http://lexieloans.bravesites.com OR text: +18168926958 and be free of internet scams. thanks… Jenny Hills CA, United State


    SvarSlet
  2. EDWARD JONES FINANCE IS THE BEST PLACE TO GET A LOAN {Jonesloanfinance@yahoo.com},
    God bless you sir, I will not stop telling the world about your kindness in my life, I am a single mum with kids to look after. My name is Emily Thomas, and I am from Convention Center Drive, Miami Beach, FL . A couple of weeks ago My friend visited me and along our discussion she told me about EDWARD JONES FINANCE, that they can help me out of my financial situation, I never believed cause I have spend so much money on different loan lenders who did nothing other than running away with my money. I have been in a financial mess for the pass 7 months now,She advised I give it a try so I mailed him and explain all about my financial situation to him, he therefore took me through the loan process and gave me a loan of $390,000.00 at a very low interest rate of 2% and today I am a proud business owner and can now take good care of my kids, If you must contact any firm to get any amount of loan you need with a low interest rate of 2% and better repayment schedule, please contact EDWARD JONES FINANCE email:- {Jonesloanfinance@yahoo.com} OR Text +1(307) 241-3712 or go to there page on http://jonesloanfinance.bravesites.com

    SvarSlet